Get geared up for race-level performance with a pair of lightweight, competition-worthy cycling shoes from Lake. The CX175 Road Shoes have uppers of perforated, smooth, leather with mesh panels to deliver an amazing fit and superior breathability. The BOA closure with micro-fine cable provides a custom, precision fit that perfectly distributes pressure to keep your feet comfortable on the longest of rides. The fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole provides ample stiffness for great power transfer while 3-bolt cleat compatibility means there's no problem using these shoes with your favorite road pedal system.
- Genuine leather upper is supple, tough, and breathes well
- BOA micro cable closure provides a precision fit
- Mesh panels ensure ample ventilation on warm days
- Fiberglass-injected nylon sole is plenty stiff for efficient power transfer
- Lightweight at 650g per pair
- Compatible with 3-bolt systems