True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage—a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer and stronger. To create the best drivetrain possible, SRAM started with a completely reengineered crankset design. SRAM's all-new XX1 Eagle™ crankset is the lightest, stiffest and strongest on the market. A special hollow internal architecture, combined with our proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up, allows SRAM to build a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset perfectly suited for the high-wattage output and smooth style of cross country riding and racing. Teamed up with a new Eagle™ direct mount chainring, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain, the new XX1 Eagle™ crankset puts more focused power into every ride.
- The lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available
- All-new crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability