For the dirt heads out there, Stages offers a power meter as a non-drive crank arm for existing Shimano XT M8000 (Single/Double/Triple) cranks.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28% lower profile than the original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and they've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200% over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Stages Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software
- Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others