For the dirt addicts out there, Stages offers a power meter available as a non-drive crank arm for the Shimano M9000/M9020 model cranks. Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select the applicable XTR model and length to fit their needs. The M9000 Race version is built from two expertly forged pieces that are bonded together, with a reduced Q-factor of 158mm. XTR Race will only be available in 170mm and 175mm configurations to start. The M9020 Trail version is a more traditional 3D forged piece (much like the current M980 model) but with the new aesthetic. M9020 will be available in 5mm increments from 165mm to 180mm, with a Q-factor of 168mm.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28% lower profile than the Stages original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200% over the previous design.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Stages Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, - Strava, Garmin Training Center and others