As the grinding world is slowly divided between plastic and steel, Lahsaan Kobza has moved to the side of longevity and durability. The Code peg is manufactured from hardened 4140 chromoly. This means it slides fast, can take hits, and will last you a very long time. Enhancing it's characteristics is a chunk of money roll wax to speed up your favorite spots and keep you sliding smooth.
- Heat Treated 4140 Chromoly
- ED Coated for superior slickness
- Inner machining for weight savings
- 4.4" (112mm) length, 35mm diameter
- Six Anti-Rotation pin positions
- Pegs sold individually
- Weight: 7.35oz. (208g)