$36.99 $49.99 26% Savings
- Rim: Carbon - Attachment Type: bolt-on - More linear braking performance - lever force vs. braking force - Easier to apply lower braking force - better fine control or 'feathering' of brakes - Set of 4 pads for Shimano/SRAM
SRAM's left-side Rival 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precise braking and shifting performance. The aluminum brake lever and shift paddle deliver smooth modulation and deft shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The forged aluminum disc caliper is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races and epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Rival 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again! - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT - Hydraulic Hose Length: 950 mm - Pad Compound: Organic - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation - Rotor Included: No
$201.23 - $202.39 $279.99 Up To 28% Savings
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting lever technology generates an incredible amount of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with a single-finger—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the rowdy sections. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and Ice-Tech radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Replacement brake pads for full-carbon ENVE rims and wheelsets with a smooth surface brake track. Black Pads: Only for use with updated brake track found on ENVE SES 2.2 , SES 7.8 and most recent versions of SES 3.4, and SES 4.5 wheels.
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Red • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
$9.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Slide in Serfas' BPS110 Shimano Compatible Pads for reliable braking. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100 cartridges and are for standard rims only.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$4.25 - $5.10
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
Mavic's Exalith brake pads were specifically developed according to their Exalith rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only Exalith brake pads with Exalith rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano brakes.
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
$10.50 - $11.20
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors. Features: - Rim friendly compounds - Threaded steel post - Steel hardware Specifications: - Weight per pair: 56.9 grams - Overall length: 46.1mm - Pad contact width: 13.1mm
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
$25.00 - $30.00
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
Hope Tech Mini, M4 (pre 2003 models) Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered pad compound works best for wet conditions
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
-Molded cantilever brake pads
-Molded road brake pads
-Molded v-brake pads
Page 1 of 23 Next page