Brakes - Road
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
$9.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
Origin-8's Ultim8 Road Levers are made of light and tough forged aluminum with composite bodies and ergonomic rubber hoods for comfort. They are perfect for use with sidepull, centerpull and cantilever brakes and are spring-loaded for a nice, smooth action.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
-Molded road brake pads
Perfect for your road, touring and cross bike, Avid's BB7 Road brakes have all the power you need. Used with your road-style levers, they provide precision actuation as well as tool-free pad replacement. Plus, Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
$18.00 - $19.00
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano Road brake shoe sets. - R55C4 pads - Light weight magnesium pad holder
$19.95 $23.00 13% Savings
Shimano Road brake shoe sets - R55C4 pads - Aluminum pad holder - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Serfas' BP-100UL Shimano Compatible Road Pads offer reliable braking in all weather conditions. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100UL brake cartridges.
Serfas' durable BP10 Shimano Compatible Road Brake Pads provide the reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, their cartridge style makes installation easy.
Slide in Serfas' BPS100 Shimano Compatible Road Pads for reliable braking. These cartridge style brake pads install easily and all hardware is included.
$19.95 - $24.99 $24.00 - $29.00 Up To 14% Savings
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Compound: Organic - Pad Shape Number: 37
Origin-8's Classique Sport Road Levers deliver modern braking performance with a classic look. They're made of light and tough forged aluminum with composite bodies and ergonomic rubber hoods for top comfort. They are perfect for use with sidepull, centerpull and cantilever brakes and also have quick-releases for opening your brakes for easier wheel removal/installation.
The Origin-8 Aero Pro levers turn your riding experience into one of comfort and ease. Ergonomically designed, these levers are designed for either caliper or cantilever brakes. Their aluminum/composite construction makes them lightweight and the quick release feature applies more clearance to regular caliper brakes. Available in compact design for smaller hands.
- Cable actuated dual piston mechanical disc brake caliper - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper for improved braking performance over single piston designs - Dual piston brake pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120386/120269/120289
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy cartridge design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Oversized tire deflector - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
The Dura 2 Road Holder is a lightweight forged aluminum holder with dual pivot adjustment that houses Kool-Stop's Dual Compound Dura2 Type insert. These holders will fit most Shimano type brake systems. Features: - Aluminum Holder - Water Grooves - Dual Pivot Adjustment - Dual Compound - Ultra lightweight 30g/pair
$8.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
-Single compound cartridge road brake pad inserts
-Single compound cartridge road brake pads
The K-Force brakeset combines muscular power with truly fine control. Optimized for today’s wide rims, all excess has been trimmed from FSA's most advanced, dual-pivot design. The sculpted, low-profile alloy arms have been upgraded to box-section. Their resistance to flex is the secret of the K-Force’s unrivaled power, modulation and feedback – your braking effort need never be muted or wasted. The slimline silhouette delivers superior aerodynamics, while lightweight titanium fasteners and alloy componentry keep weight to a bare minimum. A polished black anodized finish and sharp graphics leave no doubt that the K-Force offers serious performance. - Advanced dual pivot design - Greatest power, modulation, and feedback for modern wide-rims - Low-profile silhouette for superior aerodynamics - Lightweight alloy components and titanium fasteners - Sculpted box-section brake arms providing high stiffness with a positive feel - Integrated QR adjustment - Rim Capacity - Up to 28mm
Page 1 of 23 Next page